[Live-devel] LIVE555 to forward streams

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Thu Nov 20 06:42:04 PST 2008

Hi All (again),
I am planning to use the Live to forward RTP packets.
I know I need to build new subssesion for this job, which will connect
UDPSorce with UDPSink
My question is: can I use the same groupsock for both receiving and
sending (receive from one IP1 and sent to IP2),
or should I need 2 groupsock?

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tel: 972-4-8318905

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.