[Live-devel] RTP sink to serial

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Thu Nov 20 03:12:31 PST 2008

Thanks Paul,

Seems very  very interesting..
I do have control on bothe sides.

According to what I understand, the SLIP (and the other configuration)
creates IP routing threw the serial line.
So after assigning SLIP device and add route to some IP (real or dummy?
does it matter?), every packet that I will send to this IP will pop out
at the other end.

Now, to use it in LIVE, I just need to provide the ip_addr (SLIP assigne
ip_addr ) and port (any numebr).
The socket that will be created will use this port and SLIP device for
both tx and rx.

Am I right?

thanks again.

Regards,