[Live-devel] query regarding debug messages

venugopalpaikr venugopalpaikr at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Oct 8 01:59:31 PDT 2008

Hi,
    I have bulit a server using RTSPServer.cpp and am using openRTSP as the
client. During DEBUG am not able to proceed after SETUP state. What i feel
is the error is due to urlPresuffix and urlSuffix.]
The DEBUG messages are as shown:

parseRTSPRequestString() returned cmdName "DESCRIBE", urlPreSuffix "",
urlSuffix "Codec00"
sending response: RTSP/1.0 200 OK
CSeq: 2