[Live-devel] Memory Leak while exiting from doEventLoop

Soumya P N soumyapnarayan at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Oct 9 20:27:34 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,

   In the BasicTaskScheduler::doEventLoop I have added code for exiting on
keyboard hit. Now if I am hitting keyboard, it will exit from the loop ,but
after that it hangs.I think it may be due to some memory leaks. So if you
can help me on the resources to be deleted before forcefully exiting from
that loop,,,it will be great...

Thanks,,,,,
Soumya