[Live-devel] MPEG4 streaming warnign info

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Oct 21 13:50:31 PDT 2008

>I used the "testOnDemandRTSPServer" for my streaming project, the
>video streaming seems working fine, but  the  testOnDemandRTSPServer
>program  kept post  warning message on my screen as followings:
>
>MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parserVideoObjectLayer(): this appears to be
>a 'short video header which we current don't support
>
>MPEG4VideoStreamParser::analyzeVOLHeader(): marker_bit 2 not set!
>
>  I am sure I did  not enable short video header flag in my mpeg-4
> encoding. I do not why I got these warning messages.

Quite simply - you get those warning messages because your "test.m4e"
file appears to not be a valid MPEG-4 Video Elementary Stream file.

Please put your "test.m4e" file on a web server, and send us the URL,
so we can download it and test it for ourselves.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>