[Live-devel] mpeg and user data

Sigismondo Boschi s.boschi at totalwire.it
Mon Oct 27 02:21:20 PDT 2008

Hi,

we have developed a streaming server based on live555, that gets mpeg4
frames and streams them as a MPEG elementary stream.

Now I need to add some user data to each frame. I think that the correct
way is to define a user data mpeg elementary stream, mux it with the
video stream and add the resulting transport stream as a subsession to
live555.

Is this idea correct? Can you give me some reference on how to build a
user data ES and how to add it to the SDP (and other details that I am
probably missing?).

Many thanks for any help.

Kind regards,
     Sigismondo

Sigismondo Boschi, PhD                     TotalWire S.r.l.
s.boschi at totalwire.it                      http://www.totalwire.it
cell: +39 346 7911896                      tel:  +39 051 302696