[Live-devel] Problems with openRTSP

Mattia Daldoss sbirolo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:02:28 PDT 2008

Hi,
   I create my own rtsp client, modifying openRTSP code given with the
library. No problem with that. But there's actually 2 things that I
can't make work:

1. Every output that I create are useless with a normal player (Vlc
for example) I got to re-encode it with ffmpeg. I read it's something
connected to the closure of the connection, so how can I tell the
cliente to stop connection? I'm on windows, VS 2005. Is there a
function that can do that? No operation with "duration" or
"durationslop", I got to close the file manually, whenever I want.

2. After that step, I actually have to store the stream into a buffer,
to do some work on the images, so taking frame per frame the stream.
Any suggestion on that?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Mattia