[Live-devel] optimising openRTSP

Anoop P.A. Anoop_P.A at pmc-sierra.com
Wed Oct 29 02:54:28 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,

I have profiled my system and found that around 8.7 % time is being spend in Reordering Packet Buffer <<OpenRTSP_profiling.log>>
VMA      samples   %time   App-name      Symbol-name
00465778 35862     8.7658  openRTSP ReorderingPacketBuffer::storePacket(BufferedPacket*)

And around 3.4 % time is being spend in

00463ac8 13521     3.3049  openRTSP                 seqNumLT(unsigned short, unsigned short)

I am attaching entire oprofilelog for openRTSP log kindly help me with some suggestion to dig out the problem

PS. These logs captured while recording 16 mjpeg streams (each with 20 FPS and 32KB framesize)

Thanks
Anoop