[Live-devel] Query regarding our_inet_ntoa()

venugopalpaikr venugopalpaikr at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Sep 24 23:55:15 PDT 2008

Hi,
    Am trying to develop an RTSPServer using RTSPServer.cpp. During
compilation am getting the following errors:
RTSPServer.cpp:157: error: âour_inet_ntoaâ cannot be used as a function
inet.c:17: error: cp was not declared in this scope
inet.c:18: error: expected , or ; before char
inet.c:19: error: expected unqualified-id before { token
inet.c:24: error: in was not declared in this scope
inet.c:25: error: expected , or ; before struct
inet.c:26: error: expected unqualified-id before { token
inet.c:87: error: name was not declared in this scope
inet.c:88: error: expected , or ; before char
inet.c:89: error: expected unqualified-id before { token

GroupsockHelper.hh:127: error: char* our_inet_ntoa(in_addr) redeclared as
different kind of symbol
inet.c:87: error: previous declaration of hostent* our_gethostbyname
inet.c:99: error: previous declaration of long int our_random() with C++
linkage

Can anybody please help me if they have encountered these kind of errors?

Regards
Venu

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.