[Live-devel] H.264 NAL confusion

Jeremy Noring kidjan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:52:58 PDT 2009

I'm still struggling to get this code to work correctly, and I'm sure I'm
just doing something dumb (sorry, new to Live555 and H.264, and the
available samples leave much to be desired).  I've attached the code I've
written/used (some of it is stuff I found previous posters had used).

Once again, the video source is just a webcam.  The encoder is a directshow
implementation of x264, and the framer is something I put together.  I think
it's mostly likely that I'm doing something wrong in H264RTPSender.cpp, as
this is the code I feel like I understand the least.

Any advice is hugely appreciated at this point; it's been two weeks and I'm
still not able to get any video in VLC, quicktime, etc.