[Live-devel] teardownMediaSession

Roberts, Alan Alan.Roberts at e2v.com
Thu Apr 2 01:59:57 PDT 2009

I have the same problem Sebastien.

During this 30 seconds I can't write to or unmount the SD card that I'm recording video onto. If I power-down during this 30 seconds the current clip that I'm recording becomes un-playable... If, however, I wait for 30 seconds all is fine. The problem is I can't wait for more than a couple of seconds with my application.