[Live-devel] Switching between multiple streams of same file encoded at different bitrates

Mark Hennelly hennelly.mark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 05:16:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build an RTSP client based on the live555.com libraries that
has the ability to switch between multiple streams of the same file encoded
at different bitrates. For example, using RTSP STOP and PLAY requests to
stop one stream and play the other lower bitrate version at the same point
using random access. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is
possible and if so, what files in the live555.com libraries I would need to
change to make it happen. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mark