[Live-devel] problem with megapixel images in RTSPClient

Peter Gejgus peter.gejgus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:12:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm new to live555. We made a MJPEG streaming server. I tried to receive
megapixel (1280x1024) images from server using RTSPClient from live555
library. Seems that RTSPClient has a problem to process such a big images,
because media sink was not called. With VGA format (e.g. 640x480) there was
no problem. Server was able to stream megapixel images, so the problem is on
the client's side. I tried to increase input buffer socket size, but problem
still remains. I registered in mailing-list that RTSPClient is under a
reconstruction now. Is this problem related with this reconstruction?

Peter