[Live-devel] retreiving an MPEG2-TS without rtsp

tadmorm1 at post.tau.ac.il tadmorm1 at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Apr 23 08:38:35 PDT 2009

Sorry for bothering, I just ran into one the archives of this mailing list and
 From what i understand I can use the "testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver" and just
replace the session source with the next line :

sessionState.source = SimpleRTPSource::createNew(*env,
&rtpGroupsock,33 /*indicates mpeg2ts*/,90000,"video" /*hack*/);

where the 90000 value of the "rtpTimestampFrequency" is taken from the
MPEG2transportStreamer program

I streamed from vlc, but got nothing (the target file is empty).
What am I doing wrong ?
How can I know the rtpTimestampFrequency of the transmitter?

Thanks
Michael