[Live-devel] Why the RTP receiving stops?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Aug 6 13:46:29 PDT 2009

>I wrote my own RTSP client.

Why not first use someone else's RTSP client - i.e., one that you
know already works - to try to receive a stream from your server?
I.e., try using "openRTSP" or "VLC".  If those work, but your client
doesn't, then the problem is with your client.  If those don't work
either, then the problem is with your server.

(Also, I hope you are using our software to write your RTSP client.
If you're not, then your question is off-topic for this mailing list.)