[Live-devel] configuration for LEON SPARC V8

윤종희(W) jhyoon at compiler.snu.ac.kr
Sat Aug 8 15:18:24 PDT 2009

Using config.linux, I did "make" and then executed "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
on target processor, LEON SPARC V8.

But following message was generated.

./testOnDemandRTSPServer: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++.so.6:

"ldd testOnDemandRTSPServer" generated "not a dynamic executable"

Thus it is statically linked.

What's the problem?