[Live-devel] configuration for LEON SPARC V8

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Aug 9 01:40:13 PDT 2009

>Using config.linux, I did "make" and then executed "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
>on target processor, LEON SPARC V8.
>
>But following message was generated.
>
>./testOnDemandRTSPServer: error while loading shared libraries:
>libstdc++.so.6:
>cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
>"ldd testOnDemandRTSPServer" generated "not a dynamic executable"
>
>Thus it is statically linked.
>
>What's the problem?

I don't know, but it appears that you'll need to modify the
"config.linux" file to work for your environment.

(Note that the intention is for all application binaries - including
"testOnDemandRTSPServer" - to be statically linked.  For these demo
applications especially, dynamic linking is more trouble than it's
worth.)