[Live-devel] AMR AND H263 streaming

Treesa Paul 00900619 treesapaul at huawei.com
Tue Aug 11 00:25:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to use  LiveMedia555 for
reading an mpg file and streaming the audio and video as AMR and H263.

I thought MPEG1OR2AudioVideoStreamer could be useful for the same.What modifications should I consider while doing so?

Regards
TP

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained here in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!