[Live-devel] H264 SDP sprop_parameter_sets_str definition

Ganesh V ganesh_vijayan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 16:23:34 PDT 2009

Hi Tao,

>From RFC 3984, (sprop-parameter-sets)

 The value of the parameter is the base64 [6] representation of the initial parameter set NAL units
as specified in sections 7.3.2.1 and 7.3.2.2 of [1]
This refers to SPS and PPS in H.264 standard. This post shows the description of sprop_parameter_sets: http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2009-May/010602.html

When SPS and PPS are used to generate the sprop_parameter_sets, their NALU start codes should be removed.

Cheers,
Ganesh