[Live-devel] pause and play problem

杜时 dushi310 at 163.com
Mon Aug 31 05:29:35 PDT 2009

Hi,Ross
    Today ,I test the live555 Server, and found a strange phenomena.
   If I countinue send pause command and then send play command once and again, about 1000~5000 times. Then the Server will get error. The error is about the memory, But It very difficult for me to find where the error. And I examine the memory ,It do not have the memory leak.
  So I want to know if the interval between send pause and send play is very short, and do many times, The memroy of the Server will go awry or not.
 Thank you!