[Live-devel] live555 support for plain MPEG2-TS without RTP

sarathy sps.sarathy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 02:39:08 PDT 2009

Hi,
 Does live555 support streaming content, in which the UDP payload
contains just plain MPEG2-TS, without any RTP wrapper ? Looking into
the testing programs that come with live555, most of them expect
MPEG2-TS over RTP. I guess this is the reason, why I'm not able to
play these streams in mplayer [ linked with live555 library ], which
also tries to guess RTP from the stream, and eventually crashes in its
demux module.

Thanks,
Partha