[Live-devel] setAuxilliaryReadHandler: Core dumps

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Dec 1 05:54:50 PST 2009

>I have tried second approach. I ran openRTSP with -b 40000 -r -v
>rtsp:<host>/media but it doesnt seems to be working.

No, you should use the "-v" option, but *not* the "-r" option -
because you *want* "openRTSP" to receive the RTP stream, but then
write the resulting video data to stdout.  You should then pipe this
command ("openRTSP -b 40000 -r rtsp://url") to a second application
that reads from 'stdin'.

(If you don't understand what I mean by "pipe" and "stdin", then this
software is not for you.  Sorry.)