[Live-devel] setAuxilliaryReadHandler: Core dumps

Vimal Garg vim.garg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 05:29:16 PST 2009

Hi,

I have created a subclass of MediaSink which process the received data. I am
using this instead of FileSink.

I am able to see MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1() getting called
before I start playing streams. It also calls my afterGettingFrame()
and continuePlaying() function. All this works fine.

Problem starts when it get into doEventLoop(). I see
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1() getting called but it does not call
the afterGetting(this); (at line number 195).

I investigated and found that packet->rtpMarkerBit(); in
 MPEG4ESVideoRTPSource::processSpecialHeader() always returns 0 because of
which it does not get into the loop.

Could you please help me understand what should be done to make this work.