[Live-devel] openRTSP test on windows mobile problem ?

Kevin.Liu kevin.liu at innosofts.com
Thu Dec 17 02:39:23 PST 2009

Hi Ross :

  I used the openRTSP  to test the live555 libs for windows mobile and I
found if I open the mp3 or wav audio file on server ,the openRTSP worked
good .But if I open mp4 or mpg which contains both audio and video streams
,the openRTSP would not work good. I know that the live555 is single thread
structure ,the video stream should not affect the audio stream . so I was
really confused by the problem ,can you give me some advice ,thank you in
advance .

Best regards,

Kevin Liu