[Live-devel] Fwd: Problem in recieving AMR, AAC and WAV

ani ani aniworld1248 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:34:11 PST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ani ani <aniworld1248 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 12:56 AM
Subject: Problem in recieving AMR, AAC and WAV
To: support at live555.com, live-devel at lists.live555.com

Hello,
          I am using testOnDemandRTSPServer as a Server Application and
openRTSP <rtsp_url> as the client application.

When I am trying to recieve AMR, AAC and WAV streams using the URL as
specified by the Server, then I am not able to play them back using players
like VLC, QT, etc.

However, when I am recieving MP3 stream using the URL as specified by the
Server, I am able to play it back using VLC, Winamp, etc.

I used WAV (PCM-L16) and AMR (Wide Band) streams for the streaming server.
All the files I used are playing before streamed. But when I am recieving
the same through the Server, then I am not able to play them back.

Please suggest what shall I do so that I can playback the recieved streams.

Regards
Ani