[Live-devel] RTSPClient::PlayMediaSession and PlayMediaSubSession

Matt Schuckmann matt at schuckmannacres.com
Thu Feb 19 16:33:15 PST 2009

I noticed that the following lines appear near the end of
RTSPClient::PlayMediaSession but not in RTSPClient::PlayMediaSubsession().

if (fTCPStreamIdCount == 0) { // we're not receiving RTP-over-TCP
      // Arrange to handle incoming requests sent by the server
      envir().taskScheduler().turnOnBackgroundReadHandling(fInputSocketNum,
       (TaskScheduler::BackgroundHandlerProc*)&incomingRequestHandler,
this);
}

This looks suspicious to me. Also I kind of wonder why you what until a
play command has been issued to start responding to server requests
couldn't the server send a request to the client at anytime after the
session has been setup?

Matt S.