[Live-devel] H264 streaming problem

gather bzbz gbzbz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 01:26:50 PST 2009

Hi,

I try to implement the H264 streamframer, I write a simple app that does the multicast streaming. then I use the openRTSP to receive the stream. The attached log file contains the output from openRTSP. The saved file is
hellovideo-H264-2, when I do "file hellovideo-H264-2", I get "hellovideo-H264-2: JVT NAL sequence", but when I use mplayer or vlc to playback the file, it shows junk color bars on the screen. Nothing got printed out from the server side... Please give me some hints!

Thanks