[Live-devel] H264 streaming problem

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tue Feb 24 02:01:21 PST 2009

Try rename it to have the extension .264. ("hellovideo-H264-2.264")
In that way the vlc player will know to treat it as annex-B H264 stream.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tel: 972-4-8318905

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.