[Live-devel] MPEG2 Indexer

Ken Hilliard ken at acotec.com
Mon Jan 5 23:36:15 PST 2009

Hi,

I have mpeg4 (h.264) video streams encapsulated via mpeg2 transport streams.
I'm using the live555 media server as an rtsp vod server. I was hoping to
use the 'MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer' tool. But when I run it I get a .tsx
file with zero length so it looks like it only operates on mpegts payloads
that are mpeg2. Is there any other way/tool I can use so I can use trick
play features of the live555 media server? BTW: The live555 has worked
flawlessly as an rtsp server, not once ever crashed.

                                                Thanks, Ken