[Live-devel] Implementation of Live555 Streaming media in smart phone

Miguel Carretero Rodríguez miguelcr85 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:26:52 PST 2009

Hello!
I've been using the testonDemandRTSPServer on my computer and it ran ok, I
could stream an .m4e file to a client. But now, I would like to implement it
in my smart phone, I mean, I need to get video from my smartphone's camera
and stream it to a server, but I have a big problem, because I how to
compile this code in my smartphone or how to have access to the video. Could
someone help me? I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much.