[Live-devel] Still working on a h264 framer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 29 23:12:23 PST 2009

>First of all : what would be the most elegant solution to parse the
>SPS/PPS in order to get the correct sprop_parameter_sets_str
>parameter ?

You need to convert these (binary) NAL units into ASCII character
strings, using Base-4 encoding.  We provide a function
"base64Encode()" that you can use to do this.

To understand how the "sprop_parameter_sets" string is formed, I
suggest looking at the code for our function
"parseSPropParameterSets()", which does the opposite (parse an ASCII
string into binary NAL units).