[Live-devel] HW encoder Davinchi

avicode at yahoo.com avicode at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 09:11:50 PDT 2009

Hi

I can stream h264 from HW Enc (Davinci) to VLC but I have problems
when streaming both G711 and  h264.

I think is related to the synchronization between my threads
VidEnc , AudEnc and Live thread.

I understand that  BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep
waits for events using select, and if I'm using two pipes one for video enc
second for Audio enc ,

then   when the  VidEnc or AudEnc writes frame into the pipe the
select()  wakeup and call DeviceSource::doGetNextFrame
(my imaplamntion base on WIS streamer), is that correct?

Is that also trigger the RTP sink to send packet?

Thanks