[Live-devel] Proper destruction of subsessions

Jerry Johns Jerry.Johns at nuvation.com
Thu Jul 16 08:24:55 PDT 2009

I've searched in the list archive, but couldn't find something regarding
this - I currently have LiveMedia running on its own thread with the
doEventLoop() the last instruction before it goes off into its own
world;

Ultimately, I would like to have this thread return gracefully by first
invoking any teardowns of existing unicast streaming sessions (we're
streaming out), sending any BYE's, and then shutting down the task
scheduler using a watch variable. I'm familiar with stopping with the
scheduler, and with tearing down multicast sessions, but am not sure how
to properly teardown/invoke destructor for the unicast sessions - do you
know how to do this?

Thank you,

Jerry Johns
Design Engineer