[Live-devel] H264VideoRTPSource question

Dong Liu dliu.cn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:11:33 PDT 2009

Jeremy,

Thanks.

It works on some h264 sources but not on some other sources.

I came cross this message on the vlc list,

http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2005-July/018249.html

and a reply

http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2005-July/018262.html

It mentioned you need to to gather a whole frame before give it to ffmpeg
decoder. Maybe I should take look at that.

BTW, the decoder I'm interested to use is the MPCVideoDecoder from mpc-hc
project, it supports hardware acceleration but it also use ffmpeg code.

Thanks,

Dong