[Live-devel] MP4 Demux problem

Woods woods.biz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 23:23:00 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I am writing a MP4Demux and MP4DemuxedElementaryStream, in a way of mimic
MPEG1or2Demux and MPEG1or2DemuxedElementaryStream. In specific, my MP4Demux
uses FFMPEG to read AVPacket from MP4 file, and feed the Packet->data to
MP4DemuxedElementaryStream. In case, packet->size is larger than maxSize of
doGetNextFrame(), I will feed packet->data in several steps with respect to
the given maxSize. But I don't know how to set presentation time and
duration time, just put them to 0 as MPEG1or2Demux does.
Then, I test my classes with a simple streamer, feeding to
MPEGTransportStreamFromESStream and BasicUDPSink.
I notice it does not work properly, in that the streamer doesn't have proper
scheduling during streaming and it reads all packets from MP4 file very
fast, and send all of them out immediately.

Could anyone give me suggestion on the cause of this? Thank you.

--
Woods