[Live-devel] Regarding IPV6

Deepti.Saraswat at sdc.canon.co.in Deepti.Saraswat at sdc.canon.co.in
Mon Jul 27 06:11:02 PDT 2009

Hi Ross,

I am creating a RTSPClient application, using LIVE 555.
Right now my application is displaying only JPEG stream . For this, I
dervided a sink class from MediaSink class of Live555 and using the
doEventLoop() function I am getting data in this media sink driven class.

My query is Can I receive the H.264 data as well inside this simple media
sink driven class or do I need to do something.
Pl reply soon.

Regards
Deepti

Help save paper - do you need to print this email ?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity addressed above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, then (i) please notify us at cipl.administrator at canon.co.in (ii) do not use the information contained  & (iii) delete it from your system . E-mail communications are not secure. Though efforts have been taken to ensure that this communication has not been tampered with; however,  Canon India Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for any changes made to the contents of or any attachments to this message without its consent.
All information contained in this message which are not of an official nature shall not be deemed as given or endorsed by Canon India Pvt. Ltd.