[Live-devel] Converting H.264-ES to MP4-File

Etienne Bömcke etienne.bomcke at uclouvain.be
Mon Jun 8 08:08:57 PDT 2009

I can't help you with the implementation of a converter based on the
liveMedia code, but if you're willing to use an external program, I
think mp4box could be the solution (see http://www.videohelp.com/tools/mp4box)
. I used it some time ago to encapsulate raw H.264 streams in mp4
containers, and it worked flawlessly. I'm not familiar with the
transport/elementary stream formats though, so I can't guarantee you
that H.264 elementary streams are supported, you'll have to test it
for yourself.

Cheers,

Etienne