[Live-devel] (no subject)

Woods woods.biz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:47:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

Just want to find out:

(1) Are you creating your RTP and RTCP socket as the following?

  Groupsock rtpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtpPort, ttl);
  Groupsock rtcpGroupsock(*env, destinationAddress, rtcpPort, ttl);

(2) And are you creating those objects in a function call?

If it is so, you will get that select() fail error, because the socket
objects are released after your function returning. This can be shown from
your referred API, where the sockets are used as pointers.

This is what I experienced before by copying the test code. :-)

Good luck

Woods

Woods