[Live-devel] Problem with testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream

wong yeewan yeewan_20 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 06:44:04 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am having a problem with testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream. When I ran the testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream.exe, the error message was as follow,

Beginning to read...
BasicTaskScheduler::SingleStep():select() fails: No error

And I obtained an out.ts with zero in size. I have refered to some of the advice posted such as:
http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2006-November/005350.html
http://osdir.com/ml/video.livedotcom.devel/2006-04/msg00129.html

However, the problem is not solved. I don't know what has gone wrong since I did not change anything in the code. For your information, I did not follow the procedure posted in http://letsgoustc.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!89AD27DFB5E249BA!167.entry. I selected the source code and header files needed to build testMPEG1or2ProgramtoTransportStream and I successfully built the exe file. I wonder if this causes the problem?

Please help me with this problem.

Thank you

Regards,
Yee Wan