[Live-devel] Live555 build on WinCE 6.0 fileno returns void *

siyara nt tech.siya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 02:13:31 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm a newbie trying to build live555 on WinCe 6.0 based ARM target.
I'm getting an error with respect to use of the function fileno in
ByteStreamFileSource.cpp file as follows.

1>ByteStreamFileSource.cpp(98) : error C2664:
'TaskScheduler::turnOffBackgroundReadHandling' : cannot convert parameter 1
from 'void *' to 'int'

I checked the fileno function declaration in stdlib.h file and it is
returning a void *.

Let me know if anyone has encountered this issue and able to resolve.

Please suggest.

thanks