[Live-devel] Live555 build on WinCE 6.0 fileno returns void *

Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com Ishwar.Jasuja at jci.com
Wed Jun 17 09:23:49 PDT 2009

define READ_FROM_FILES_SYNCHRONOUSLY  in your project file.

siyara nt <tech.siya at gmail.com>
Sent by: live-devel-bounces at ns.live555.com
06/17/2009 02:25 AM
Please respond to
LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at ns.live555.com>

live-devel at ns.live555.com
cc

Subject
[Live-devel] Live555 build on WinCE 6.0 fileno returns void *

Hi All,

I'm a newbie trying to build live555 on WinCe 6.0 based ARM target.
I'm getting an error with respect to use of the function fileno in
ByteStreamFileSource.cpp file as follows.
1>ByteStreamFileSource.cpp(98) : error C2664:
'TaskScheduler::turnOffBackgroundReadHandling' : cannot convert parameter
1 from 'void *' to 'int'
I checked the fileno function declaration in stdlib.h file and it is
returning a void *.
Let me know if anyone has encountered this issue and able to resolve.
Please suggest.
live-devel mailing list
live-devel at lists.live555.com