[Live-devel] Is possible to Change the input?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jun 17 07:58:12 PDT 2009

>No,I'm sorry I wrong..This is my question..
>I've an array which contains the frame buffer, currently ready to be
>displayed on screen.
>I'd like to pass this array to streaming media, which encode "on the
>fly" and stream it...
>Following the source/sink architecture, can i implement a source
>which get the frame buffer's array and pass it to another source
>which enqueue and encode (i.e. with h263 or h264) and than feed an
>RTP sink?

Yes, you can do this, but ot requires writing a lot of new code:
- A subclass of "FramedSource" to encapsulate your raw 'frame buffer' input
- A subclass of "FramedFilter" that will do the encoding
- A subclass of "H264VideoStreamFramer" (as described in the documentation)

You would then chain objects of these three new classes together, and
feed this to a "H264VideoRTPSink".