[Live-devel] Is possible to Change the input?

Fabrizio Agnoli fabrizio.agnoli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:37:37 PDT 2009

Hi Ross, thanks a lot for your reply!
No,I'm sorry I wrong..This is my question..
I've an array which contains the frame buffer, currently ready to be
displayed on screen.
I'd like to pass this array to streaming media, which encode "on the fly"
and stream it...
Following the source/sink architecture, can i implement a source which get
the frame buffer's array and pass it to another source which enqueue and
encode (i.e. with h263 or h264) and than feed an RTP sink?
I confess,i'm quite confused..Any suggestions,ideas,links?

Thanks!

brizio