[Live-devel] Live555 build on WinCE 6.0 fileno returns void *

siyara nt tech.siya at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:12:31 PDT 2009

Hi Ishwar,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

I'm not facing any issues with the code  if (errno != EINTR && errno !=
EAGAIN) { as i'm using WinCE 6.0. (I guess WinCE 6.0 adresses this issue).
Secondly GetSystemTime() function is used in 2 files i.e
1>Groupsockhelper.cpp and RTSPServer.cpp. In both the cases it is
conditional compilation based on _WIN32_WCE flag. I have defined this in
both the files and i hope this sould be working fine.
Anyways, i will try debugging this.
You can please send me your VCP files. This would help me to compare with
mine and find out if i'm missing something.
Please suggest what all other changes you have made to the code apart from
the one's you have mentioned below.

Thanks a lot.