[Live-devel] Receive Rtp packet through WiFi

zhBruce workzh at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:40:44 PDT 2009

Hi all:

   I'm finishing a Directshow filter,Using live555 as my rtp/rtsp receiving module. Now I can receive data from my streaming server through ethernet and play them on PC.
   Last week I ported the filter to windows mobile 5, And I want to receive data through wifi. I found that My Filter Graph built OK, But after receiving about ten rtp packets , my program broke. I don't know is there some different between the ways I receive packet.

    I installed a "CorePlayer" on my wm5 phone ,when it's receiving and playing ,I captured these packets on server:

S->C    RTP   Payload type=ITU-T G.711 PCMU,SSRC=0,Seq=0,Time=0;
C->S    RTCP  Unknown packet type
S->C    RTP   Payload type=ITU-T G.711 PCMU,SSRC=0,Seq=0,Time=0;
C->S    RTCP  Unknown packet type

   But my program donot generat these. I donot know should I add this(ITU..blabla) to my code. Should I really modify my live555 code for Wifi transport?

    Thanks.