[Live-devel] MPEG4 RTSP Client/Receiver

Khaliq Masood kmasoodpk at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:32:27 PDT 2009

Thanks Ganesh.
fileSink->addData(configData, configLen, timeNow); worked and my problem is solved. actually my MPEG4 receiver was receiving frames correctly. The problem was receiver was unable to write the initial useful information of the stream before writing the frames data. After writing the intial data it, everything is working properly.

Thanks
K. Masood