[Live-devel] How to realize pause in H.264 stream

杜时 dushi310 at 163.com
Mon Jun 29 00:34:05 PDT 2009

Hi All,
when I use live555 to stream H.264 file stream,the client(VLC) could play or teardown the stream.
But when I press the 'pause ' button, it does nothing, the video play as also.
I use 'pauseStream' as keyword to search in live555 source code,get the function
void ServerMediaSubsession::pauseStream(unsigned /*clientSessionId*/,
void* /*streamToken*/) {
  // default implementation: do nothing
}
so I want to know how to realize the 'pause' function via H.264 stream.
Can anyone please guide/help me to deal with this case?

Eagerly awaiting inputs from experts!
Thanks!
kade