[Live-devel] openRTSP transmission question

Z.T Huang henxy21 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 06:35:27 PDT 2009

Hi, dear all,

I'm trying to send JPEG file, and wrote my JPEGVideoSource(), I use openRTSP
as the client, and my input test file is just a frame, but i got some
trouble, sometimes openRTSP could got the stream and saved, but sometime it
didn't - the recived file is 0 byte.....and always got "BYE" and "TEARDOWN"
msg, i don't know where is something wrong, could anyone give the direction
to figure out the point or how and where to  put some debug code in openRTSP
to see if it take packets , thanks

z.t