[Live-devel] Any feedback re: Change to 'trick play' Transport Stream generation - reduces output bit rate ??

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Mar 7 12:25:19 PST 2009

Does anyone have any feedback about the following change (which was
put into place for the most recent version of the code)?  A few
months ago, several people were complaining about the high bitrate of
'trick play' streams (fast-forward or reverse play) for Transport
Stream data.  Does this new version of the code work better for you?