[Live-devel] Using DigestAuthentication

Miklos Szeles bendeguy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 03:39:08 PDT 2009

I'm using RTSP as a client. Unfortunatelly the authentication fails. I
found out that live555 implements RFC 2069 specification. This
specification was replaced by RFC 2617 and unfortunatelly our camera
uses the features of the new standard. Do you plan to implementation
the RFC 2617 digest authentication in the near future?
Best Regards,
Miki